Why Choose "Cruising Escape" for Your Team:
- Team Bonding: Strengthen your team's cohesion and communication in a stunning setting.
- Local Island Experience: Immerse yourselves in the rich culture and hospitality of the Maldives with two local island visits.
- Adventure and Relaxation: Enjoy activities like snorkeling, sandbank visits, fishing, SUP, surfing, and diving while unwinding in paradise.
- All-Inclusive: With meals, activities, and equipment provided, your team can focus on bonding and making memories.
- Airport "Meet-and-Greet": Smooth transfers to and from the airport.
- Accommodation: Air-conditioned cabins with en-suite bathrooms, hot water, towels, and room service.
- Full Board Meals: Enjoy a buffet-style breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Unlimited Water, Tea and coffee: Stay refreshed with a variety of beverages and snacks.
- Complimentary WIFI: Stay connected in common areas.
- Exciting Activities: Embrace the adventure with options such as cruising, snorkeling, stand-up paddleboarding (SUP), diving, surfing, and yoga.
- Fishing Gear: Experience local-style fishing, including hook, fishing line, weight, and baits.
- Uninhabited Island Escape: Discover the untouched beauty of the Maldives.
- Day Stay in local guest houses
- Airport “meet‐and‐greet”, transfers to and from the airport before noon on arrival and departure days only.
- Accommodation in air‐conditioned cabins with outside window, en‐suite bathroom (hot water), towels and room service
- Full board meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner served as a buffet
- Unlimited, tea & coffee
- Surf Guide x 1
MV Adora is a 123 feet luxury tri-deck fiber yacht featuring 11 spacious cabins each with an en-suite bathroom. Guests who opt to stay at one of the 4 ocean-view suites on the third deck can wake up to a beautiful view of the ocean. Stylishly designed, the yacht provides maximum tranquility at sea. The yacht features a large interior and exterior living space.
Request For A Quote:
Email us at:
Whatsapp: +960 755-4811